Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Meet the Narrator - Kirby Heyborne

I'm incredibly excited to announce the narrator for Bound by Prophecy is Kirby Heyborne. Those of you who listen to audio may recognize him from Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn or works by Orson Scott Card and Abbi Glines. He's currently playing Ender in the full cast audioplay of Ender's Game, which you can check out here.

I've had a chance to listen to the audio version of Bound by Prophecy and couldn't be happier with the results. Produced by Tantor Studios, it will be available the first week of August at Amazon, iTunes, and Audible. Hopefully, I'll be able to share a sample of the work later this week, but ...meanwhile... below are few of my favorite Kirby videos. What do you think - does he fit your ideal Aern voice?

"You've got pretty eyes..."


"It's that damn Johnny Depp"


Okay, I know he doesn't speak much in this one, but...


I think I should have mentioned "multi-talented" in my description.
Yep, he's also a musician...


Find more at KirbyHeyborne.com

Or follow on Twitter  Facebook  +Kirby Heyborne and YouTube











No comments:

Post a Comment